Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MIDTERMS

Now that co-op hunting is over...
(Fyi:  I chose my firm.  I think I made the right choice :D  Offer party was last week. Had a blast!)
Chilling with (fake)Tom Cruise and Lady Gaga.  No big deal.

IT'S TIME TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL AGAIN!
Midterm this Friday (intermediate accounting)
Kinda hard...Everytime I read the textbook (or try to), 5 pages in, I get all sleepy...
I had my tax final last week!  Uhm, I didn't do that great, BUT, the class average was apparently in the 40's, so hopefully there will be a majour mark boost?  (I did a lot better than the class average...?)

ANYWAYS Gonna get back to cramming!

Wait, before I do that, I just want to comment on the beautiful weather outside! It's so sunny and breezy and warm...

I miss summer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment