Monday, August 16, 2010

Infographic Resume

So I've been really into reading/looking at/staring into/ ooohhhhing and ahhhhhing at infographics (like this one) lately!  They're super colourful, yet very informative, which is really perfect for a person like me.  Yay for short attention spans! (SQUIRREL!) And yay for being easily amused! :)

This is what I stumbled on today:


It's a resume in the form of an infographic!  I thought this was such a great idea!  Too bad I'm not good with graphics or anything.  Haha.  But if there're people out there who is good with that, and is trying to apply for a job that demands a large amount of creativity, this would be so cool!    Plus, you can totally put in your personality into these infographics too.  Uber cool.


I wonder what would happen if someone submits this kind of resume to PD...




No comments:

Post a Comment