Monday, August 9, 2010

Must Keep My Eyes Open



I love coffee breaks at work.
It's funny how there're so many different way to drink your cup-of-Joe.  Honestly, they all taste the same to me (Medium roast? Dark roast? Columbian...What?) As long as it gets the job done, I'm quite content :D  In other words, it simply has to have enough caffeine it it to keep me awake!  (Lately, it's been getting harder and harder for me to keep my already-tiny-Asian-eyes to stay wide open during my 9-to-5 office job.  Coffee has been my saviour!)  With that being said, I don't understand people who order decaf.  What's the point? 

During exam week at school,  all I ordered was a Double-double from Tim Hortons.  So creamy, so sweet, so caffeinated.  Most importantly, it was generic and typical.  I've often wondered, to what extent of a detailed order would the lady behind the counter at Timmies accept?  How far can my dollar-something take me?  In the sea of stressed out students lining up for their much needed caffeine fix, I've only heard the occasional non-generic order once or twice.  The Yuayang (half coffee, half milk tea) sounds quite yum.  I should order it next exam season :)

Whenever I felt hopeless from number crunching for accounting, and memorizing countless bacteria,  coffee breaks always made my day a lot brighter and less bleak :)

The caffeine effect is amazing, isn't it? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment