Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mr.Tuition, Go Hide Somewhere!

I finally told my parents about my crazy tuition for next term last night.
(Yes, I've managed to not tell them...because I thought they'd freak out.)

As a first year student, my tuition for a term was around $3000 because I was still considered a science student.
Now, as a second year student, my tuition jumped to around $8000 a term...because now I'm considered as an accounting student.  Supposedly. 

WHY IS ACCOUNTING SO EXPENSIVE!? T______T 
I swear I had a heart attack when I found out about the tuition hike starting in second year. 



As for my parents...
When I finally told them, my mother:
  • Laughed at me
  • Made fun of me
  • Told me she'd teach me different ways to cook congee
  • Told me to buy potatoes. and eat them. Because they're dirt cheap.
LOL THAT WAS NOT THE REACTION I WAS ANTICIPATING!  LOLOLOL

So yea...My parents just laughed it off, while I have been fretting about this tuition business for the last few months... I mean, how am I supposed to afford 8K tuition + Rent + Food?!

I swear my parents love me and care about me...

I hope.

T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment